Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Etsy Launch!


I am excited to announce the opening of my Etsy Store {CLICK HERE}. My idea at the moment is to offer {design} custom party invitations, cards, party items, etc... It is a bit of a process so please stay tuned for new items arriving daily.

So far I have two "party packs" available. The princess & monkey lines. And MORE to come!



For everyone that has never heard of Etsy here's what it is about... Etsy is an online community where people that make homemade goods can open an online store. It is kinda like Ebay but not... there is no bidding on products. There are some AMAZING products on Etsy so if you have never been there, you NEED to check it out!

Feedback is ALWAYS welcome! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails