Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun & EASY Teachers Gift Idea!


So it's that time a year again when you think... "what am I going to get for the teacher that has been so wonderful to my daughter all year?"

Well we came up with an idea that I think is useful and gets your child involved.... not to mention the fact that we did two of them and it cost less than $10!

The only things we bought were the plants and the pots. I created a tag that says "Thank you for helping me me grow". Than glued it onto scrapbook paper (we had some, you could just use color paper or whatever you have around or print something) than glued a skewer between two pieces of paper.

My daughter painted the posts with acrylic paint and had a GREAT time doing it.

Put the plant in and you are DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails